Are you looking for the best roofing company Nampa, ID? If so, you have come to the right place to help you answer that question!
Here are Legacy Roofing of Idaho (actually, to be specific Nampa, ID!), we are never ones to shy away from recognizing the competition. Last time we checked, we weren’t the only roofing company in Nampa!
And while we regard ourselves pretty hard (so do the 95+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews on Google), we also like to share information about the roofing industry so you, as a homeowner, can make informed decisions! When purchasing a roof replacement, we understand that it is a significant purchase.
This is why we go out of our way to provide as much information as possible to assist you in the roof replacement process. Choosing us to help you with your new roof wouldn’t be a bad idea, but we will let you decide!
➡️ Related Roofing Articles:
Top 5 Roofing Companies in Nampa, Idaho!
Below is our list of the top roofing companies in Nampa! We don’t consider this list to be the holy grail, but it is based on reviews, recommendations, and some of our industry opinion. We also looked to create a list of locally owned companies, so we steer clear of the national brands that are all about the bottom dollar!
To learn more about Legacy Roofing (us) you can see our Roofing Learning Center here or click on the articles below!
1. Mountain View Roofing
Located in Boise, Idaho, Mountain View Roofing is a roofing contractor that has been in business for over 15 years. Family-owned and operated with an A+ BBB rating, Mountain View Roofing specializes in roof replacements of all varieties and roofing repairs. They are located in Nampa, ID and husband and wife owned!
2. E & H Roofing
E & H Roofing has built a solid reputation in the greater Boise/Nampa area by offering new construction, roof replacement, and commercial roofing services. They were founded in 2011 and have since become one of the premier roofing companies in the Treasure Valley area. Overall, the 92 Google reviews show they do a good job, and they also have plenty of experience to back it up!
3. Rebel Roofing
Rebel Roofing is a family-owned and operated company that has done an amazing job meeting customer satisfaction over the years. They actually are on our Top 10 list of one of the best roofing companies in Boise, ID too! They serve the Nampa area and they are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. In addition to roofing services, they offer a variety of other exterior services like gutters!
4. All County Roofing
Owned by the husband and wife team of Brian and Wendy, All County Reputation has been around for a minute and has a solid reputation in the Treasure Valley. They have solid expertise when it comes to roofing knowledge, and business experience is on their side. Overall, they are a solid pick to consider for replacing your shingles!
5. M3 Roofing & Exteriors
While we had a few other options to round out our top five list, we decided to rank M3 Roofing & Exteriors as number five since they were located in Nampa, ID and they’re a small business. We steer clear of the large roofing companies that have a commercial focus but will do a quick residential roof if the price is right (aka if they can make a ton of quick money). M3 Roofing & Exteriors could use a little updating on the website front, but the reviews online share the story of a reputable and solid roofing company!
How to pick the right roofing company!
While we make the process easy for you in this article:
- You decide to get information from us regarding your new roof
- You use the list above to get a few quotes
Either way, you don’t have to search much further than right here to find the top roofing company “near me.” But you might be wondering, “How do I pick the right roofing company?“
Let us teach you.
- Step 1: Pick a roofing company based on its experience and expertise. You will quickly realize that while being in business for a few years, one way or another isn’t the only factor; it is how the company conducts itself and shares its roofing knowledge. One way to determine if a company is legitimate is to ensure they are licensed, insured, bonded, and certified as a shingle master by their shingle supplier.
- Step 2: Check their reviews. Reviews matter, but it is not the end all be all. A few bad reviews are one thing and happen for all companies regardless of their niche. However, be on high alert if you notice a trend in the reviews. For example, one roofing company in Boise, ID had reviews that mentioned things like “Didn’t return calls” or “Took forever to finish my project.” Those are red flags 🚩 that means you should consider avoiding these types of companies.
- Step 3: Prices matter, but so does the quality. We have all heard the saying, “You get what you pay for!” Well in roofing, this statement couldn’t be more accurate. Some companies will come in and slash the price per square for a new roof, but do a terrible job and you will be in a bad position in a few years. Sure, price matters, but don’t think it is the only factor used to evaluate a roofing company. Their quality and workmanship matter just as much!
At this point in the article, if you are still reading we hope you understand that purchasing a new roof is a serious decision. The Legacy Roofing of Idaho team recognizes how you only get one attempt at replacing a roof and making a homeowner happy, so we strive to make the process very simple.
For a no hassle quote and estimate, please feel free to reach out below and be sure to read our extensive library or roofing articles! An informed homeowner is a confident homeowner!